BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shogun, Japanese Buffet Restaurant



Shogun, One Utama

It's a full-sponsored lunch for me ;)



With mates.

They are tagged in my FB. ;P



Portions for 5 person.

First round. Second round. Third round.

*Stomach full and satisfied burp*



Sweet and spicy prawn.

I didn't taste it, I am not a spice-person. ;)



Tempurasss.

I forgot to take a pic of fired soft crabs. Wondering why I didn't eat tempura in spite of it was just nicely put in front of me.



Raw Oysters.

Apparently, I ate the most. ;) Lemon with Tobasco.



Soap. The salmon is mine *roar*



;) Yummy. Chessy.



Finally, the sushi.

I'm planning to have lunch with my boyfriend in Shogun for the next two weeks. He, personally not a sushi-person, but I believe the food with baked cheese and drinks can entertain his stomach. ;) We had few lunches and dinners in Jogoya, to be frank, the raw oysters in Shogun are way fresher than Jogoya's.

The service is good. the waitresses and waiters are friendly. You guys should try out the special-made-duckroll or whatsoever. Heard that it's a new dish just started last two weeks.

I had sharkfin dumplings and sharkfin soup too. I assumed it's an artificial sharkfin soup, I just like the taste of it. my friends were in deep love with the noodles.

Seriously I can't recall most of the names. ;P

I drank a lot of Ice Lemon Tea. Nice. ;)

My stomach was SO FULL. Worried that my jeans button will come out. ;P

I love the atmosphere.

Playing Japanese songs, the food aroma and the services. Two thumbs up. ;)

A big round table in the middle of the floor, serving sushiss and raw oysters. Make your saliva drops even more when you see the baked seafoods and dumplings.

the sauces are served accordingly. You won't be confusing about how to eat, what to eat. All the foods are labelled and served in a small portion. you can take all you need, the foods are served from time to time, so you can take your own sweet time finishing the foods in your plate without worrying the food will be finished.

Certainly, it's a self-service buffet resturant. However, the waitresses or waiters will clean all your used plates and refill the drinks and soup for you.

I really don't know how much is the price per person, I assumed it should be cheaper than Jogoya's. ;) Shogun is affordable and a good place to go with your family.



Love japanese food, Roslyn

0 tales. What's yours, story teller?: