BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Asia Pacific Dance Explosion 2009



My mom and I.

Do we look alike? ;)

19th July 2009, I went to Shangri La located in Kuala Lumpur to give my full support to my lovely and pretty mom.

Both my sisters were there with her since 6 am in the morning, to give a hand in preparing for the competition. Clothings and make up, which I'm not good in it.

I was nearly missed my mom's session as I woke up late. The session will be starts at 9.30AM, I woke up at 8AM. I haven't have my breakfast, bath, iron my clothes and so on.

Luckily I have a very lovely car which allowed me to speed up to 160 KMH, on top of that, I'm a VERY good driver. ;)

I reached there and parked my car nicely about 9.20AM. I didn't missed my mom's session!



My mom and her friends.

Basically, this is the first time my mom joined this competition. Technically, people in her group more likely professional and their dancing experiences are much more longer than my mom's.

Bravo mummy!

My mom got the 9th ranking, as for her to enter the final stage, she has to be at least 8th rank, but I know she did her best!

I will never have the guts to dance in front of people ;)



Mummy and her friends.

Took this photo in the female changing room. The lady at the left side is Ms Lai, she got first runner up for her group! Bravo!



My mom is ready to move her body ;)

Nobody believes that I'm her daughter, lols. I'm happy with that, regardless this might a hint telling me that I'm old or I don't look like a young lady, haha!

Who cares?

I'm lucky enough to have a sexy mom, and she can dance!



Daughter and mom.

Her friends kept telling her : " Your second daughter is so tall, both the sisters are shorter, she is like you husband, isn't it? "

I was just plain smiling over there.

I don't think I'm THAT tall, by the way.



Food served by Shangri La hotel.

RM15 per box, but I got for free.



Dinner time.

Dancing is good, now only I realize.

Dancing is hard, cause I will never can handle dance move.

*I like to move it, move it*



Us with friends!

Both of them came to the hotel just to drop by seeing us, so sweet.

I found a beautiful creature there!

*
*
*
*
*




Pim Van Grootel

So obvious that I'm actually took this photo secretly.

He is same age as me! He was the chief judge during the competition.

Amazing, wasn't it?

Those aunts told me : " Hey, he is looking at you, why don't you take a photo with him and get to know each other? "

*LOLS*

He was actually sitting at the table next to my table, and he was facing me when he was on his seat, apparently he looks like LOOKING AT ME when he is looking straight!

*oh funny*

"Don't you think he's good looking?" Aunt A asked.

" Yes, certainly. " I said.

" Then you should go and know him! "

" Hahahaha. I'm busy. " Best excuse, I assumed?

I like beautiful things, I won't deny this.

This boy is a talented fine creature in the world.

Let me put it this way...

He lighten up the FRAGILE WORLD with his beautiful dance move and bring hopes to people with his fine-crafted body line.

He makes me believe that :

Dancing makes people look sexy.

He makes me wanna :

Find my long lost for almost 20 years bloody-hurt-my-feet ballet shoes!

*Seriously*

I can't dance anymore, not even stretch my legs.

A fact that-might-be-a-real-fact :

I think I look taller than him.

Whatever, he is still a sexy hunk.




I like to Move It Move It - Roslyn

0 tales. What's yours, story teller?: