BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Red Devil : Glory glory Man United



Manchester United Asia Tour 2009

I reached there at 2.30PM. ;) Can't wait to see them in action.



Tickets.

Really appreciate these. Credit goes to Joevin for getting a ticket for me. I was waiting confirmation from Jan whether or not he's interested to go with me, when finally I got his answer, the RM308 sold out!

*so sad*

I've been asking people to accompany me, most of them had dates; and if I got a group, I don't know them much, how am I supposed to talk with them?




The crowd!



MU Team

Owh, all the sexy hunks sweating just right in front of me.



Sexy hunks with their sexy pose.



Joevin and I.

We have been planning this 2 weeks before the match. Where to have lunch, dinner and what time to reach at the stadium. I admitted that I was too excited and kept bugging him about what to plan and what I've planned.



Thanks Edward for his binocular, it is so good and I can see the faces so CLEARLY!

Poor guy sitting next to me with his tiny binocular that can't even see the numbers printed behind the jersey.



Credit goes to Jan for the jersey I'm wearing. I have no idea where to get it, he found this for me, and what a lucky day for me, I got the last piece of XS!

*OS : Glory Glory Man United!*



My shoe, his shoe.


Seriously, I don't know much about football. All I know is banana kick, thanks to my football instructor for training me so hard, I was so near to death, then finally I passed the banana kick session in college. Yeah, I was in the football club to obtain my curriculum credits.

So, impossible isn't it?

I PASSED IT.

During my first semester, a hardcore fact.

We were so vulnerable. When MU scored, we cheered! When Malaysia scored, we screamed!

Happy that we managed to score 2 goals, bravo Malaysia!

The results :

Manchester United 3 : 2 Malaysia

But, why the Malaysia players attempted to play it solo? Why can't they just pass the ball around?

sharing is caring mar~

" You think everyday is Sunday mer?!"

Joevin shouted this out when the Malaysia player tried to score the goal with a long shot.

Alright, I told you, I don't know anything about football.

So, it's quite hard to score with a long shot, on top of that, you are actually playing with a world well-known superb football club.

Haih, how I wish Owen can marry me.

He is so cute.

The MU goalkeeper is sexy too.



Dreaming to become a MU player's wife - Roslyn

0 tales. What's yours, story teller?: