BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SUSHI ZANMAI

I love foods. We love foods. Everyone loves to eat. ;)

Back from IKEA. Was lookng for a hoursewarming gift for hunny's aunt in Melacca.

It was so tochuring after a few hours walk. My stomach was growling and my toes were in deeply pain.

I'm too old for a walking exercise.

Hunny suggested sushi. Owh, lovely, isn't it?

Sushi Zamai in The Gardens.

This is my 4th time for Sushi Zanmai. I strongly recommend this because it's affordable and delicious. I love the service, the food is fresh. And honestly, this is incomparable with Sushi King and any other mid-range sushi merchandise.

The Address :

T-217, Third Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City
TEL : 03 - 2282 1160
DAILY BUSINESS HOURS : 10.00 am - 10.00 pm

The sifus. ;)

I prefer sushi-on belt. Various choices, sometimes they will make special sushi which it can't be found in the menu. Let's see how lucky you are. :)

Full.

It was mine. I can't finish it, so hunny had to finish it for me. I'm not attempting to waste, I was waiting for the ala-carte, so I kept taking the sushi-on-belt. When the food arrived, I was half-full.

The ginger

Hunny loves it so much. He actually finished the ginger in the container. I can't take it. It is so ginger-ly. Not even a second taste it in my mouth.

Tempura set : RM 15.80 (L)

Tempurasssssssss, yummy! ;)


Love it, love it!

Love this. Forgot the name. The waiter told me it's not in the order list, you will get it only if the sifusssss make it.

My saliva dropping. ;)

The faces of " We are full, highly satisfied. "





Thanks for the treat, hunny

- With love, Roslyn

0 tales. What's yours, story teller?: